The Americian Taekwondo Association (ATA) was founded in 1969 and is the largest martial arts organization in the United States. World wide the ATA has over 1500 individually owned and operated schools.
ATA Westminster has been in business since 1996. We’re in the business of changing lives. We give you the physical and mental power to reach your goals no matter what they are.
We pride ourselves in having:
- Nationally and regionally certified instructors
- Instructors who have federal and state background checks
- Certified Instructors that receive ongoing training in Youth Protection
- World and state ranked Black Belts of all ages
- 1 to 10 instructor / student ratio for school age children
- 1 to 5 instructor / student ratio for pre-school age children
- Classes for children with behavioral or developmental challenges
- Pre-School classes for children ages 3-6 years
- Childrens classes for ages 6-12
- ATA fitness classes for Teen / Adults
- Low income and single parent rates
- Specialty seminars focusing on Joint Locks, Beginning Ground Fighting, Pressure Point Control Tactics, Sexual Harrassment and Rape Prevention
What benefits you and your children will receive:
- Become physically fit and improve your endurance
- How to be better focused at work, home, or at school
- Tools for better social interaction with your peers
- Self defense and self awareness that enables you to better protect yourself
Stop by our school today for a tour and ask about our FREE introductory class.
This page was last updated: January 18, 2013